- All prices can be reviewed at https://www.shoutcoder.com at any time.
- Acceptable payment methods for services are provided on the official website.
- All payment invoices are generated 7 days before the payment is due. Failure to pay by the due date will result in suspended and, ultimately terminated service. Late payments are subject to a payable late fee.
- Subscription-based payments can be canceled at any time, but refunds/credit back can't be applicable after 7 days.
- If the product has free migration, then free migration can be done with the same platform like cPanel to cPanel, Plesk to Plesk. We don't provide free migration for different panel-based services, for example, Plesk to cPanel.
- No refund after funds are added to the shoutcoder wallet (Credit Balance).
- Refund provided into shoutcoder wallet is non-refundable.
We provide a 15 Days credit-back guarantee (5-Day refund Policy) on all Web Hosting packages with the following conditions:
- Refunds are limited to one per customer (i.e. multiple services don't qualify or multiple signups).
- Refunds are not granted to accounts closed for TOS violations.
- Existing product upgrades or downgrades will not be refunded; the user will be responsible for the action.
- VPS Product will not be refunded if the product is delivered before requesting cancellation.
- Refunds are not granted on Domain Registration/Renewal/Transfer.
- If you already have a product and order a new product, then the no-refund policy applies; only a 10-day credit-back guarantee.
- No refund policy for: installation fee, VPS, dedicated servers, SSL certificates, Domain privacy, Domain names and licenses, or custom software installs.
- No refund will be made if our team does not find any issue in your Hosting plan from our side.
- No refund will be made if your Service(s) are suspended (due to Email Marketing/Email Abuse/Misuse of our service/Inappropriate/Illegal/Immoral/Account Over-use) or terminated.
- Refunds will be processed within 7 working days through the payment method.
- To get a refund, the customer should create a cancellation request from the client area and open a ticket. The refund will be processed in 7 - 10 working days to your original Payment method from our end.
Backups & Recovery
- Free Backup is a complimentary service. We don't charge for it, and data backup is fully automated. We can only provide your data if the backup is available in our storage server.
- Accounts larger than 15GB WILL NOT be included in backups.
- shoutcoder is not responsible for files and/or data residing on your account. You agree to take full responsibility for all files and data transferred and to maintain all appropriate backups of files and data stored on shoutcoder's servers.
- Backup rotation time is weekly, and We take a maximum of 4 retentions of backup.
Adult Content Policy
We do not allow adult content such as pornography or nudity. Zero Tolerance Spam Policy.
- We take a zero tolerance stance against sending unsolicited e-mail, bulk emailing, and spam. "Safe lists" and "double opt-in" will be treated as spam. Any user who sends out spam will have their account terminated with or without notice. No refunds will be given.
- Mailing Policy and Limits: Sending Bulk mails are not allowed on our server. Per cPanel account can send 100 Mails. If any accounts seem to be spamming, it will be suspended with or without any notice (Only for shared).